Saturday, June 14, 2008

Emily in Painter




I took one of my favorite studio images of emily, taken with window light, and hand painted it in correl Painter. The top photo is a different technique. This is a sketch rendition, it is fairly easy. The middle photo is the original, (the before photo).
I love the Painter effect. It gives a timeless look to portraits. It is very soft looking. It is a time consuming technique, so I don't get many chances during the busy season to do this. I am glad I took the time to paint this image. I think it's beautiful. I added the before photo to show the difference. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

mike said...

Very beautiful. Impressive. Its nice to read some post about this nowadays. Its meaningful and somehow sharing this to readers like me, makes me want to surf the web to be able to get more wonderful ideas.Thank you for posting this. Thank you scottsdale security systems