Sunday, July 27, 2008

Mathew Mowatt M.V.H.S.

Matt had his shoot on location only. It was a nice sunny day. I tried to take my seniors to different locations so Studio 6 seniors have a variety to their look and not to recreate to many of my shots. Sometimes with the light situations it is hard not to go to some of the same places. I also want my seniors to look different than other local photographers seniors. I listen to the ideas of my clients and try to create portraits to satisfy them. Matt's shoot was a great example, he didn't have any preference of where we go. He was there to please his gram. I decided to do a variety of places to please both his grandmother and Matt. He was a good sport about it, we went a few places that took about 80 minutes. He was cool about that and didn't complain. Matt was serious and didn't smile much, but that's okay. The session was a success.





No comments: