Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fantastic light in Portland!

What a great shoot. I went to Portland this morning for a shoot with about 15 other photographers to hone our skills with natural light photography. Done without flash, reflectors or any outside help other than the sun. Steve was our instructor from New Hampshire. He is a master photographer and is one of the best natural light photographers in New England.

Look at the eyes of the brunette. The catch lights in her eyes are absolutely gorgeous. All without any refelctor or flash fill! I love it! I can't wait for this weeks senior shoots. If any of the seniors I have already shot would like to be a model for me to practice the techniques, Just give me a call. If I don't practice these newly learned ideas, I will lose them. I wouldn't want that to happen. So give me a call! 562-9900.
Some of the shots are of Adam. Steve grabbed him as a model for direct sunlight shots. They are amazing!




















No comments: