Sunday, August 10, 2008

NATIONAL COMPETITION AWARDS!

I am very pleased to announce that I received 3 merits towards my master in Photography.
I now have a total 7 merits out of 24 to get my masters.
"Dark Melody merited, and "A bridge to work" merited and went "Loan". Which means it will be on display at the National Photographers Association In Phoenix Arizona January 09, then on it's way to be displayed around the country.
There was 4,514 entries from some of the best professional photographers from not only the U.S. but world wide. 39% merited and went in the general collection. Only 15% went in the loan collection. I am very honored to have been chosen to be in these two collections.
I will be attending the New England Photographers Annual Convention this September. I have 3 of my four competition prints ready to send I am still visualizing my last. It is still in the works, or should I say it is still in my head. I haven't shot it yet. I would love to display them on the blog, but I can't. You'll have to check back after the competition, It will be worth it. I have one that I really really love. Maybe this one will merit too. I can only hope.

No comments: