Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FUJI MASTERPEICE AWARD AND JUDGES CHOICE!

I am very excited to announce that for the fourth year in a row, Studio 6 receives awards for photographic excellence at the Maine State Convention. "Primal Being" won
the Judges Choice and The Fuji Masterpiece. Studio 6 received 2 blue ribbons, and 3 reds overall. It was a great success.
The speakers were very educational and had great photoshop, lightroom, advanced portrait lighting, and marketing tips.
Adam and I modeled for Don Chick's Advanced lighting program. It was a pleasure to be photographed by a master photographer.
I have been asked to write an article on the process of Primal Being for Steve Bedell's EPHOTO news letter to his many followers.
I have also been asked by the Professional Photographers of New England to write an article for their newsletter about my photography journey. I am very honored to be asked by both.

New news soon about upcomoing campaigns. A big promotional fundraiser for Dirigo Middle School to raise money for the 8th grade class trip to NYC!

Also Studio 6 is searching for this years Senior Style Teams. More info soon.

No comments: