Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bailey Class of 2010 Mt. Abram

When Bailey made her appointment she asked me to go to her home in Kingfield and photograph her in her surroundings. On that day it was very cloudy with a very good chance of rain. Go figure. I headed out to meet her. When I entered Farmington it was pouring, I mean POURING rain so bad I could barely see to drive. I called Bailey to see how the weather was in Kingfield. She said it was beautiful. I was hesitant to keep going. I was hoping to out run the storm. I did. It was gorgeous when I arrived. We got a few shots and the clouds rolled in. We had an interesting hunt for the ever elusive wire bridge, which we never found because of a road closing and detour due to a road washout. We literally ran out of light. I am glad we had rain boots and the umbrella. They are my favorite shots of her. She is a very sweet young woman that I would love to photograph again soon. She would be a great model for some of my personal work.













No comments: