Thursday, July 24, 2008

Alex Gagnon and the search for blue sky

Alex Gagnon and his family met me in town Rumford to start his outdoor/location session. I really wanted blue sky, for a change, in his portraits. I know there has been a few sunny days with beautiful blue sky. Not on the days I have sessions scheduled. The blue sky is elusive. I hope August is a better month.

So, we chased the elusive blue sky all over Rumford through Mexico and finally landed in Dixfield where it peaked through for about 3 shots. Poor Alex, he was very patient with me and had a good time. We ended up at my "secret spot". I have been going to this spot for about 8 years. We found out we just missed Mr.Charlie Moore from ESPN, who is a somewhat famous fisherman that has his own show on ESPN. (It won't be my secret spot anymore.) I hadn't heard of him, but Alex had. He was pretty excited to find out that Charlie had taped a fishing show for his 2009 show. It is a cool event to have happen to our area. Charlie and his staff went to eat lobster rolls at Rowes After they finished taping the fishing segment. I heard they taped the front of the building for the show. I guess It would have been nice to have met him, but we were to late. By the way he caught 17 fish!
Alex had a few shots with Courtney before she had to leave. They are a cute couple. We had a great time. Alex is a really nice guy, very polite, and has a very pleasant personality. I wonder if Alex wishes we had the chance to take a shot of him with Charlie?








No comments: