Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peaceful Anticipation

I photographed Miss Becca last week. she is in her last trimester and is at the perfect stage in her pregnancy for portraits. She is such a beautiful young woman. I wanted to take advantage of her beauty and create photographs she will admire for years to come. I envisioned the low light for a peaceful yet dramatic look.

Becca already has a handsome little man, Vincent. He is about 4 years old. We wanted a few shots with Vinnie and mom's belly, but he was not in the mood. The portraits are gorgeous. Maybe before the birth we can persuade Vinnie to take a few shots with mom.

I think Becca is hoping for a girl, but she is waiting the old fashioned way to find out. I am sure they are anticipating the birth to meet their new little bundle of joy.









No comments: