Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Logo for 09


I wanted a new logo and image that represent the color scheme of the studio. I love the blue and brown look. In a year or so I will probably be soooo sick of it. but for now, I love it. I get so many comments on the colors of my studio. It is very soothing colors.
I am trying to leave behind the "Photography by Christal", It has been hard. I have had that title for over 10 years now. It doesn't seem possible it has been that long. Studio 6 is where I create beautiful, art inspired portraits, and I want the studio to stand on it's own as a creative space that may house other talented photographer in the future.
Photography by christal is still my wedding business, but soon I will have to abandon the title to insure my clients do not get confused with two titles and two businesses.
Two titles, two successful and established businesses, you can't ask for more than that.
THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING 08 ONE OF MY BEST YEARS EVER!

I am looking forward to 09 with optimism. I have a lot of new and exciting products and campaigns in the works and can't wait to launch them.
Check back soon for the latest news!

No comments: