Friday, January 2, 2009

Studio 6 Style











Brianna loves to be photographed and I love to photograph her. She has a great look and is always a pleasure to create portraits for. Bri can rock any and all hats. She looks great with or without one. We did a fun short shoot with hats and a scarf.

Studio 6 strives to create beautiful light that flatter the face. I have studied with world famous photographers through the years and they helped me master the art of light. I never flat light the face which renders no shape. The face is unique and has it's own shape and structure, I will enhance it and not take away from the beautiful contour you were born with.
Bri will be back on a sunny day for an available light shoot soon. I will demonstrate how Studio 6 will create beautiful light with the sun and Never flat light your face. I will create the same results as the studio but with the sun as my main light.
Check back for the results. You will be glad you did.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Heyy Christal, I just wanted to say thank u for taking the time to create such beautiful pictures of me... You are an amazing photograper..... Thanks a million!!!
-Bree Mason