Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mommy and Me

Ruby and Maya came in for a Mommy and Me shoot. It was such a great experience for all. Maya is a dream. She was such a good girl. She never cried the whole time, well she let us know when she had enough. Which is good because I would have shot all day. It was a pleasure to have a baby so enchanted by me, It doesn't happen often. I love kids and It is hard when they cry and cling to their parents when they come to the studio. I realize it's a new place, my face is unfamiliar, and they are scared. It is still hard, though. I think my feeling get hurt a bit. I didn't need the "lets get to know each other" time with Maya.
I hope Ruby and Maya had as much fun as I had. I really enjoyed Maya's beautiful personality. She lit up the room with her cute little smile.
















Did you notice her cute little mowhawk.
Ruby said it is natural. I wonder if Maya will embrace it or hate it.




No comments: