Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photography classes Starting March 3rd

I am still teaching at Region 9 Adult Education. The snapshot savvy, intermediate photography class starts on Tuesday night at 6p.m. on March 3rd. Space is limited. call today at region 9 to sign up. 364-2012 or 364-3764 and ask for Sally. I also teach the advanced creative photography course and intermediate photoshop.
I have been teaching at Region 9 for over 2 years and I absolutely love it. I enjoy teaching the fundamentals of photography. The diversity in my students abilities are fun and challenging. They grow so much as artists in a short amount of time. To be able to be part of that growth is an honor.
If you have some time on your hand and love photography, this is the class for you.
Call TODAY and join the funnest class around!

No comments: